Increasing Crimes vs Addiction and Prostitution in Megacities: A Criminological Study
Mohammad Taghi Sheykhi1*
1Department of Social Science, Professor of Sociology, Alzahra University, Tehran, Iran
*Corresponding Author:Dr. Mohammad Taghi Sheykhi, Professor of Sociology, Department of Social Science, Alzahra University, Tehran, Iran, Tel: 009821-22859416; Fax: 009821-22859416; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Citation:Mohammad Taghi Sheykhi (2016) An Integrated Care Pathway for Self-Injurious Behavior for Individuals with IDD: Improving Practice through Training. Addict drug sensitize 1:101.
Copyright: © 2016 Mohammad Taghi Sheykhi, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited
Received date:November 06, 2016; Accepted date:November 21, 2016October 26, 2016; Published date:December 30, 2016
- Sutherland EH et. al. (1992) Principles of Criminology, 11th ed., Alta Mira Press.
- Elliot MA, Merrill FE (1961) Social Disorganization, Harper.
- Radzinowicz, Sir Leon, King J (1977) The Growth of Crime: The International Experience, New York: Basic.
- Price DO (1967) The 99th Hour, Chapell Hill: University of North Carolina Press.
- Research Digest, World Bank, Volume 1. Number 4, Summer 2007.
- Shipler DK (1978) Soviet Crime Problem Tied to City Life and Social Ills, The New York Times, March 6. 1978.
- Durkheim E (1964) The Division of Labor in Society, George Simpson (trans), New York: Free Press.
- Henslin JM, Light DW (1983) Social Problems, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- http://sociology. columbian. gwu. edu/ronald-weitzer
- Durkheim Emile (1958-1917) Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Lemert EM (1951) Social Pathology, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Gillin JL, Gillin JP (2006) An Introduction to Sociology, Michigan: Macmillan.
- Merton R (1968) Social Theory and Social Structure, Enlarged ed. New York Free Press.
- Oris M et al. (2016) Surveying Human Vulnerabilities across the Life Course, Dortrecht: Springer.
- Shinnar R, Shinaar S (1975) "The Effects of the Criminal Justice System on the Control of Crime: A Qualitative Approach", Law and Society Review 9: 581-611.