1.Manuscript Style and Format
- File Format: The manuscript can be presented in DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF format and the word document should not be locked.
- Length: The manuscript can be of any length and there is no word count, and supplementary files or supporting data can be submitted.
- Font: Use a standard font of Times New Roman and standard font size of 10 for the description and subheadings; for main headings use font size 11.
- Title: The title of the manuscript should be clearly indicated and the font size should be 15.
- Foot notes: Please do not include footnotes in the manuscript either include it in the main text or move it into references.
- Language: The manuscript should be presented in English so as to enable an international readership.
- References Style: Hendun Research Access uses the name-year (or "Harvard") system of in-text references.
- Abbreviations: The abbreviations used for the first time in the text should be defined, we suggest not use too many abbreviations unless otherwise standard.
- Equations: Hendun Research Access suggests the use Math type for inline equations in the manuscript; do not copy paste the equations as images.
2.For Manuscript Organization visit the Manuscript Organization Page